If there were walls around California and New York, people would be scaling the walls to leave the states… sort of like East Berlin.
If there were walls around Texas and Florida, people would be scaling the walls to get in… sort of like the US.
Do we really want dummycrats running the country as they do New York or California?
As a side note, East Berlin was an ecological disaster before the wall came down… sort of like China. West Berlin was a clean modern city. Now, the whole city is clean. Communism only works in the imagination of dummycrats.
To some degree, the adage “nice guys finish last” has again been proven true. Because President Trump did not want the federal employees to continue to lose their pay; because Pelosi could care less about those who were suffering, the nice guy – President Trump lost. The heartless one – Pelosi won.
In the end, however, the good guys may yet win. If Pelosi goes back on her word, as she has done so many times before, President Trump can still come out victorious. He can declare the emergency and build the wall anyway. What’s more, he might build it bigger and longer. Then Pelosi will be the one with egg on her face. The real villain will lose and the people will see how effective it is. Finally, in the end, the people will see how much of a liar Pelosi is.
Of course, it should not be a surprise to anyone. After all, she is a dummycrat and lying is what dummycrats do.
BUILD THE WALL!!!
Seems that there are a bunch of apologies being made by the dummycrats recently, especially by the ones thinking about running for president. I can’t say for sure, but I suspect they all have one thing in common. They are all likely empty apologies. Then again, I might be wrong. They might actually be real. After all, they are dummycrats. They might have just been lying, either before or now. Your guess is as good as mine as to which.
The Dummycrats and major news media say the wall would not be effective. They lie. They can’t seem to help it. It seems to be in their blood, or maybe it was just the way they were brought up.
Consider, ten people walk up to a fifty foot wall. One tries to climb it. The other nine walk away. That makes the wall 90% effective. If there is no wall, it is 0% effective, no matter how many drones or other devices are there. Even if there are border agents there, they can’t stop them. They get one foot on US soil and they get to go to court.
Maybe my numbers are not totally accurate, but I am relatively sure they are. One thing I am sure of, the lack of a berrier won’t work and never will, regardless of anything else that is used.
Besides, when they hear about the wall, most won’t bother taking the trip north in the first place.
One of the best things about a wall is that it would drive the violent element away from the border, which would make it safer on both sides of the wall. That, by itself, makes it worth it at twice the cost. Saving lives is a good thing. Obviously, saving lives is not a priority for the Dummycrats.
BUILD THE WALL!!
When a dummycrat says, let us be reasonable, be cautious. He is in the midst of deceit.
Just heard Rep. Tim Ryan (D-OH) make a dumb statement. He basically said that we should be mandated to pay health insurance because we are mandated to pay car insurance.
The man likely has a college degree and conceivably a law degree. Most representatives do have at least a four year degree. However, I would like to see if he ever held a real job or ran a real company where he had to meet a parole. On the other hand, I barely have a high school diploma and I spotted a hole in his logic that a person could drive one of those big mining trucks through.
- His statement is false on its face. Not all people are required to carry car insurance. Most people in New York, New York don’t have car insurance. They never did and never will. It is because they don’t drive cars. His idea of a health insurance mandate would include every breathing human within the country, with the likely exception of congressmen. (Then again, I’m not sure they are all human, anyway.)
- Those of us who do drive are only required to carry liability insurance. We are not required to carry theft, collision or comprehensive. The only reasons the state requires us to carry liability is to protect the other guy, not the one carrying the insurance. Moreover, it is not because they know we will have an accident. Some people, believe it or not, never have them.
- There is an exception in most states to the requirement. Those who can may post a bond to cover the liability.
- We have several companies to chose from, some from out of state. Being as I am from Mississippi, I have one selection, which is as if I have none. Effectively, this has left my wife uninsured.
- Finally, the minimum coverage does not protect the driver who liable. If I have a fifty thousand policy, the damaged party may still sue for and receive a judgment for a million or more. The health insurance that Mr. Ryan wants us to pay has no limit and requires us to pay for coverage we absolutely don’t need—that’s both dumb and stupid.
Mr. Ryan, your statement almost sounds like a joke, but I’m not laughing. Because of Obama Care, my wife is effectively without insurance, though I pay a premium of a thousand dollars a month.
The one thing that disturbs me the most is that you – and Obama – were voted into office, likely by a bunch of dummycrats. It is something of an argument against democracy.