Recently, when Biden’s press rep., Psaki was asked about crime, she first laughed at the question about Biden being soft on crime. Then, she plead ignorant when she said she did not understand the question. She said she did not understand the “soft on crime” thing.
Just in case she does not read this, just in case someone does read this who can speak to Psaki, this is a quick rundown on the meaning.
- The border
- He helped and encouraged over a million people to break our immigration laws. To be sure he has invited them, provided help for them on arrival and provided transportation to the city of their choice… all illegal.
- He has assisted in the human trafficking, including prostitution, slave labor and to a lessor degree, murder. There is more than one body that has turned up near the border…both sides.
- He has assisted in smuggling of drugs and guns.
- He has assisted in helping known felons to return to the US, permitting them to continue their killing sprees.
- He has permitted foreign agents to infiltrate our country, making it easy for them to cause harm by murder and sabotage.
- Encouraging the refunding of police. (His word, reallocate. Same same.)
- Using no-justice department to go after conservatives and parents improperly while ignoring the crimes by dems. (Incidentally, where are those swift trials for those held for Jan 6. It has been over a year and I haven’t seen even one trial start. Many have been held without being charged.)
- Then too, what happened to all those in the no-justice department that have dreamed up all those false charges about “Russia, Russia, Russia. These people presented false documents and I haven’t seen so much as one of them receive a slap on the hand. That is why I call it the no-justice department.
To be sure, none of this is anything to laugh about. However, it would seem some think it is funny.
One more important thing. As the pressure has built, they are suggesting we use federal funds for the police. Bad idea. They were de-funded locally. The funding should be re-established at the local level. I don’t like the idea of federal funds getting into local law enforcement. Too many strings attached to federal money.
Also, the funding is just a small part of it. We need to straighten out the bond system and the district attorneys. Finally, respect and local support needs to be reestablished. The federal government has no power over this other than to provide the proper encouragement. They helped to destroy the local systems. They should help to straighten them out.