1. Invariably, the house will vote for impeachment.
2. Schiff and the so-called whistle-blower will be called as witnesses
3. At this point, Schiff will be faced with a choice. He can tell the truth, exposing all his lies or he can tell more lies, which will expose him to perjury charges. If he is convicted of perjury, he just might go to jail.
4. Ether way, the dummycrats will expose themselves for what they are and it is just possible that President Trump will be elected by every state but California and New York.
5. After this, even the people in those two states will see their foolishness and start voting Republican.
6. Then, of course, only the dummycrats and the mainstream media will continue to preach the religion socialism.
By the way, does anyone want some shore-front property. If President Trump gets his second term, I suspect that those climate changers will want to move inland a little and avoid the floods. They can forget all about the Paris Accord or anything like it.
Oh, one more thing. If any of those liberals pulled anything crooked during the 2016 election, they might want to buy a ticket to some other country, one without extradition. Without a dummycrat in the Oval Office, they will have no one to protect them from prosecution. They might want to consider Russia. I understand they are well on their way to a paradise on earth. On the other hand, I suspect that the weather is nicer in Cuba. I suspect they have some nice beaches down there. (Oops. Forget Cuba. With global warming, there might not be much of the island left.)